Thursday, March 19, 2009

The PINK Skirt and... MY WHY....

So... I don't think i wrote about this yet.... the other week, Tyler and I were out and about. It's so fun to hang out with him. :) He is the coolest person I know. :) He is so fun... such a leader and studier of leadership.... such an awesome Spiritual Giant!!! I learn stuff from him ALL the time!! He's sitting here right now reading a leadership book, as we sit in our living room with the fireplace going. :) 

Anyways.... we were out the other week, and we went into Footlocker for Women... we were just out and about.... well, we walked in because running clothes are motivating to me. My thoughts are, if you are going to work out, you might as well look cute doing it! :) Can I get an AMEN from the congregation!?!? :) Well... so we were looking around and my eyes were drawn to this section where their was a lot of HOT PINK! :) So, I tried on this pink running skirt and a few "sports bra" tops that went with it.... well... my husband said, why don't you get them? He said, this is how God wants us to feel, blessed. I just want you to know how God wants to treat us! He wants to make us happy and bless us! He is our Father!" So, Tyler bought me the CUTIE running outfit, AND the running skirt was a SMALL!!!!!! WOW! :) That's pretty cool!! :) I am planning on bringing it to California with me and will maybe take my "after" picture in it.... it looks HOT! :) hehe!

Well.... my Why?? Early in the program, and like anything else... you've got to have a WHY if you are going to succeed, and, your WHY has to be big enough to do whatever it takes to accomplish it. One of my why's is that I want to be a great and fit Mom one day! Tyler and I do not have children yet, but I wanted to get healthy and fit, learn good nutrition BEFORE we had kids. Then... how cool, our children won't have to grow up with bad nutrition habits, I can give them good healthy snacks and meals. I'm just excited about being a good mom one day. AND, I want to be a cute pregnant lady when the time comes. I don't want to be HUGE! I know, it is expected that you are going to be big, but I only want to be as big as it is HEALTHY! I don't want to be one of those pregnant women who just eat a ton when they are pregnant and then just use it as an excuse that they can gain extra weight and not watch what they put in. Is it ok to want to be cute and not huge!?!?! :) Well... I think it is, and that is one of my WHY's. 

Well... things are going great. I had a GREAT workout tonight. It is so fun to see muscles to start getting defined. Especially my shoulders and arms.... and I can tell a difference in my stomach... and Tyler said my legs look a lot smaller. AND, today is the SECOND time that I have pulled a pair of pants out of my closet that were a SIZE 6!!!! WHOA!!! I wore them today and they fit pretty good!! Cool! In December I had bought a pair of jeans that were a SIZE 12!!!! Now, that is EXCITING! :)

Have a great day! It's a new day, so start over! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment