Monday, March 16, 2009

5 Weeks to go!!!

So... things are going well... I'm excited about having a great last 5 weeks! It will be fun to see what God does!! I'm believing for great things and excited to watch them happen!! I have to continue to remember to not get to "self-focused" on everything! I am going to do what is in my control and do it to the best of my ability. The results will follow!! I believe God for 125! That's pretty exciting!!! I started at 155... and recently weighed 141. So... in the "seen"... I still have a way yo go!! But, God is good, I will be faithful and I'm excited about watching HIM do His part!! :)

Here's a great verse that REALLY encouraged me!!
Hebrews 10:35-36 (amplified) - "Do not, therefore, fling away your fearless confidence, for it carries a GREAT and glorious compensation of reward. For you have need of steadfast patience and endurance, so that you may perform and fully accomplish the will of God, and thus receive and carry away [and enjoy to the full] what is promised.

READ THAT AGAIN!!! LET IT SOAK IN!!!!! WOW!!!

Basically, this is what I got out of it... AND, it can apply to you on your journey!! Do not grow weary... do not loose confidence now!!!! The GREAT reward is VICTORY, we are going to LOOK healthier, feel healthier and be a TESTIMONY, be a true testimony to how great this Trim Body System and program is (as well as how good our God is!!) That is our reward! Fitting into smaller clothes, living longer, experiencing optimal health.... Have patience and ENDURANCE!!!! Do not give up now if it seems like you have a ways to go!! We are CALLED to perform and ACCOMPLISH the WILL OF GOD!!!!! We will ENJOY to the FULL the promise... and what is that, OPTIMAL HEALTH! That is a better us.... standing up tall! Seeing our reflection in the mirror as we walk by it... or as we walk by a window at the mall... and seeing that we look good! More energy to do the things we love!

Victory is ours! It is yours!! 
Let's be a testimony of success and victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment