Thursday, March 12, 2009

Attitude....

So... sometimes it can be interesting to not really just FOCUS on results!! Wanting the seen to manifest overnight.... that's how I have felt a bit this week. Even though I still haven't weight myself in a week or two.... it's like satan wants to plant seeds of doubt in my mind... "What if you haven't lost any more weight... what if... what if... what if..." But, you know what... I'm just going to focus on My God!!! My God is GOOD! My God put this opportunity in my life! My God chose me! My GOD chose YOU to follow also!! MY GOD put this opportunity in my life for me, my family, and for my sphere of influence that needed a change! MY GOD is doing it! I REFUSE to rely on myself! What I will do, is I WILL BE FAITHFUL! I will let God do the rest!! Life happened a little bit yesterday... and it got me a little discouraged... I had a luncheon with the CEO of the bank... well... at the luncheon, for the most part, I ate really good... until it came to the German Chocolate Cake!!! I did eat several bites of it... I justified... then I beat myself up about it... and now, I'm ok with it. Life will be full of choices we will have to make, and at times "Desserts" will be some of those choices, and desserts are not the ENEMY! It's how often we choose to partake, how much and whether we allow ourselves to be controlled by an addiction called "chocolate... or sugar... or fries...." or whatever it is! So far... I've technically "cheated" TWICE on this program... on my Birthday, and yesterday. And... really.... as I think about it... in real life, that would not be called cheating at all, that would be called REALLY GOOD!!!!!! Only 2 splurges in a matter of 7 weeks!!!?!??!?? Almost a bit unrealistic... but that would be really good. So... I'm ok. I'm not going to live in condemnation, I'm just going to keep pluggin away! 

I've been doing good on the eating plan... exchanges... the work-outs - 4321! Things have been good. I have really enjoyed the NEW me! I'm enjoying that these new habits are becoming a part of my life. It is good. God is good and faithful! I'm so thankful that he chose me! Praise the Lord! May the lifes of thousands and thousands be impacted with better health because God chose me. That is my goal. 

Life is good. Today was good....and, tomorrow is a new day. It will be good too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment