Monday, March 9, 2009

The last thing I felt like doing tonight.... working out!

So... Sunday... went to church, had a very nice day with my husband! Went and saw some houses this afternoon... had our conference call tonight, and showed 2 PQ's. Cool.

Well... after our conference call, it was 10:30 and I STILL had not worked out! It was DEFINITELY the LAST thing I wanted to do! But... I did it anyways! I went and did 2 sets of 4321. I was proud of myself! While doing my 8 minutes on the treadmill.... I was wondering if I was SUPER out of shape or what b/c I had it sped up too 10.7 mph... same as I did last week... I could not keep up AT ALL!!! I slowed it down all the say to 9.3!!! I was wondering what was up with me, b/c that was even tough... then I realized what it was! I had the incline set for 7.5% versus the 2.5% that I had it set on last time! That made a HUGE difference!!!

So... I BUSTED through my workout only taking about 15 second breaks between reps.... got home. THEN, I still had to go to the grocery store b/c I hadn't went tonight!!! So... I went to Kroger's at 11:30-12:00.... just got home.... I did find an AMAZING BUY THOUGH!!!!

SKINNY COW!! SKINNY COW!!! SKINNY COW!!! Can I say, what a great way to take in your DAIRY!!!!! It's 80 calories and 12 g carbs.... it would be equivelent to drinking 1 cup of milk, but WAY YUMMIER!!! Especially for those ice cream/chocolate lovers!!! IT is a GOTTA check out!! :)

Ok... my husband is turning all the lights out on me.... I guess that's my cue! HE WANTS ME TO COME TO BED!!!! :)

love ya'll! NIGHT!

2 comments: