Thursday, April 2, 2009

Still going strong....

Hey all!!!

I have been a bit slack getting on here lately! My apologies! Just wanted to give you some updates....

Working out is going well.... I actually was in Charleston with a friend over the weekend and she wanted to run the bridge.... so, we did!! 6.3 miles later! I felt great!!! I haven't run that far in probably 8-9 years! It was a great run though and I felt really good through the whole thing. That was fun. You know the feeling you get when you're doing something, and you just feel good.... and you also feel like if you looked at yourself, you would look good too?? That's how I felt. It brought me back to my college days, remembering when I was in the best shape of my life, finishing a 4 mile run in about 27 minutes. I remember just feeling lean, fast... and after the run, just renewed! Though we did not run that fast, it still felt really good!

Eating... well, I have jumped back up to the 1500 calorie plan, and that is going well. It's interesting that I lost weight when I moved up my calories.... so good sign that I wasn't getting enough calories to loose weight!!! It was ok to do it for a few weeks to shock my body... but then the change was good! As Coach DEISEL Diane says... Muscle Confuse! Body Confuse! If you get to "regular" doing the same things and eating the same things... it's time for a change! Switch some things up!!

Results!??! Ok Amy, what's going on?? Where you at??
Well... I weighed 139 this morning.... which I'm excited to have broken that barrier and gotten into the 130's!! I haven't done my inches in awhile... but in December I had broke down and bought a size 12 pair of pants... well, I have officially fit into several of the size 6 pants I had in my closet! That was fun!!! Today I have on a pair of 8's which are a little loose. So, that is super fun!!! And Tyler sometimes tells me, "Wow... I can see some ribbies!" :) I still have some work to do in my mid-section... but that will all come!

So... there ya have it.
Life is good. California, here I come!!! 17 days and counting!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment